Visitors from the Philippines to Japan have been increasing in recent years. It reached the 600,000* mark in 2019 with more than 80% consisting of tourists.
* According to JNTO's report released in 2020.
This record is 2nd to Thailand in the ASEAN region and 8th overall in the world.
We support tourism offices and tourism establishments in Japan to attract visitors from the Philippines by providing sales and promotions, setting up seminars and events, and participating in travel fairs and similar events, among others.
To better promote Japan tourism in the Philippines, we've acquired the brand name "Nippon Discovery" registered under the Intellectual Property Office in the Philippines. More details about our services could be inquired directly through the Japanese site https://www.nippondiscovery.com or contact us.
Research & Survey
Japanese <> English Translation / Interpretation
B2C Seminars and Biz Meetings
Participate Travel Fairs & Biz Meetings
* Nippon Discovery is a registered trade name of Sunada Matsuura and Company (SMaC), Inc. at the Intellectual Properties Office of the Philippines. Copyright (c) 2020.
Seminars and Business Meetings
We provide arrangements and participation in seminars and business meetings in Metro Manila and the Philippines.
We also offer the same services through our network around the ASEAN region.
We provide arrangements and participation in travel fairs and similar events in Metro Manila and the Philippines.
* Our very first event was for Saga Prefecture, which was also the very first public event held by any Japanese LGU in the Philippines. It was participated by its famous character "Tsubo-Samurai" who flew in from the province only for the event.
Digital Influencer Marketing & Familiarization Tours
According to the survey made by the JNTO released in 2020, Filipino travelers to Japan found the following information most helpful. * JNTO = Japan National Tourism Organization
Which source(s) did you find helpful in obtaining information
about your trip prior to visiting Japan? (multiple answers OK)
- SNS (Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, etc.)
- Family/friends in Japan
- Family/friends in own country
- Video websites (YouTube, iQIYI, etc.)
- Personal blogs
- Review sites (TripAdvisor, etc.)
The top 6 result, based on "word of mouth" proves that influencer marketing would be very effective for Filipino travelers.
We provide influence-rs from the Philippines according to your requirements.
Film Location in Japan
Many Japanese municipal governments have their own film commission to support filming in their local municipalities. Many of them offer various support from providing location information to monetary subsidies.
We will represent your production to search and negotiate with the respective film commissions in Japan.
* We are currently the representative of the Saga Municipal Film Commission (Japan) in the Philippines.